Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Well, hey there July!

Wow, can you believe it is already July?!? I can't! But I am pretty excited about it since this happens to be one of my favorite months. Why, you ask? Because it's my brithday month!!! That's right, I will be the big ol' 26 on the 15th of this month. And I honestly think this is one of the few years that I haven't given much thought to my birthday, which is definitely unusal for me since I believe birthdays should be big deals. But due to some negative things that come along with this birthday, I haven't been looking forward to it much this year. In fact, I have actually been dreading it. Well, all that changes now! I can't do anything about those negative things (which do not even deserve the space on my blog being talked about!), so no point in being down about it. Instead, I am going to spend the next two weeks until my birthday celebrating by listing all of the reasons I am grateful for turning 26!



Today's reason:

I am grateful for turning 26 because the alternative to being here to turn 26 is...well..you know. And that would be pretty crappy :) Even if this isn't the most exciting birthday it sure beats the heck out of not being here to see it. I'm alive, I'm healthy, and I have a great, loving family. This birthday is looking better and better already!


What are some of the reasons you look forward to birthdays?? Share in the comments below!

No comments: