Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 2 of Why I Am Grateful to be turning 26!

Today is the second day in the countdown to my birthday, July 15!
And there are plenty of reasons why birthdays are something that should always be celebrated! A lot of people, mainly women, never want to admit their age so they don't want to make a big deal out of birthdays, but I feel like we earn our age and we should be proud! So embrace your birthday! Just feel all of the wisdom bestowing itself upon you the moment you turn another year older! ;)



Reason #2 of why I am grateful to turn 26:
Birthdays are days that get to be all about you!!! And once you become a Mom you basically forfeit all other days, so you gotta enjoy to couple you have left, which are pretty much just Mother's Day and your birthday. So I am looking forward to getting to sleep in, have meals catered to what I want to eat only, and getting to spend the day any way that I choose (and no one can say anything because it's my birthday!!). This may be a bit of a superficial reason, but I'm just being honest! :) A day where Dani is the Queen sounds perfect! Here's to being selfish on your birthday!

No comments: