Thursday, August 8, 2013

Finally settling in...

I have been MIA for over a month now! So crazy! But it has all been because we have been super busy finding a new apartment, handling all of the paperwork, packing, moving, and now unpacking. It has been such a long process, and we are still not all the way unpacked! But we are finally getting settled into our new area. So far, I really like it! Granted we are still in Alabama but we are out of Tuscaloosa. That was the most important part. We are now living in the suburbs of the Birmingham. We have access to so many more amenities and are living in a much nicer complex. Hopefully, tomorrow we will get to go check out one of the pools on the property. Ella loves to swim and she hasn't been in a while. I know she is itching to get out there. :)

Ella is doing great by the way! She will be 9 months in 2 days! How time flies!! She still refuses to crawl and still has no teeth, but she is so close to walking! She cruises all around the furniture, practices balancing on her own, and is trying to figure out how to pull up on her own. She is truly the sweetest baby. Earlier tonight I sat her in my lap and she gave me the biggest hug. It was precious. I will definitely post some updated pictures soon.

Tonight will have to be a short post because I have to take advantage of the time Ella sleeps to get some more unpacking done and get dinner ready! Otherwise, I will stay on here all night and KT will have to go to bed hungry. :) I'll be back ASAP though!

No comments: